<body>







♥ 20130620 ♥


I gave up on blogging bout Europe trip.
Time travels real fast and it is already June of 2013.
After 3years of driving my old Mazda and broke down
for don't know how many times,
parents decided to get a new myvi last month
and I got my car two days ago =)

Blogging seems to be getting more & more boring
because I don't know what to blog anymore but
I won't close this blog down.
Reason? Blog is how I got to know my boyfriend =D
I will update once in awhile .....jaaa




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected