Here begins the Europe trip starting on 25th July'11.
Honestly, if I were to choose to live in one of the countries I'd been to
I think I would choose Belgium or Paris because I want to eat
Belgium waffle EVERYDAY! or chill around Paris for EVERYDAY! =D
Anyway,here it is....
The major ferry port,Dover.
my first time on such a big ferry or should i call it cruise?
because you can shop or have a drink inside except casino.
Arriving at Calais,France
but our main/first stop would be Brussel,Belgium
so it was a long ride but we enjoyed the scenery so much
and it doesn't matter at all.
Here we were at Brussel which I really love
because of the architecture of their buildings.
I love their waffles!!!
It was such a waste because baby only allowed
us to buy a waffle to try.
I can assure that chocolate lovers will definitely love this!
sighhhhh.....
and the very expensive dolls which I wished
I could afford & bring one home =(
We spent a night at Belgium before
we move on to Frankfurt,Germany the next day on a ferry.
This ferry is a much smaller one traveling on a huge river.
This is still at Belgium =D
And there we were on the little ferry/boat
Only If Malaysia has this beer
I would get drunk everyday hahahaa
We almost have our lunch like this everyday
picnic style hahaa and this was behind a church
The 3rd day of our Europe trip
was...
Innsbruck, Austria.!
that was a very beautiful lake.
Just imagine if you were there during winter or
when it snows!
Spent another night here in a very nice and cozy hotel
and we left for Venice & Verona,Italy on the next day.
that's all for today!!!
I need my sleep so much NIghttz
Labels: Trip