<body>







♥ 20110702 ♥


One week passed.
memories will always remain.
sometimes we just couldn't help
but to think of that she's still around
and I believe she is.

I wonder how would you look like now in the soil
I wonder how would you be now in the heaven
I wonder how would it be if you were still around.

Nothing has been fair in this world that we are living
and that's life.
Even though it doesn't go the way you want it to be,
that doesn't mean you can give up so easily.
Life is a challenge.
Be it winner or loser,
strong or weak,
one day,we will all die ...
and that's eternal.

Labels:





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected