I am done with 3 most terrifying papers
and now I am just left with 2 easy one.
I can at least help my cousins now preparing
for their mother's funeral .
Yes,
I'd just lost my younger aunty
My dad had just lost her only younger sister
My grandparents had just lost their younger daughter.
and to my cousins and uncle,
they had just lost someone who was dear to them.
I believe it changed our live and it will never be easy
for everyone to get through the pain in the heart .
Rather than suffering in the pain she was having,
She is now painless, she is now at peace..
She is now back to where she belongs in the
arm of the Holy Father,Our Lord.
Thank You for all who concerns
Thank You for those who sent messages
and gave a call ..
We really appreciate it =)
Labels: death, Family