
same routine every year without fail
'cept that I fetch grandpa for morning tea
today before everyone wake up..
Then,went home & waited for sister/mum to get ready
before we "bai nian" at grandpa's house =)
grandpa with his 3stooges
(according to grandpa)


bought mum that bag .

went to popo's house around 12noon
*No pichas*
Off to Taiyee's house around 2pm
with cousin brother,Tim,
the one who taught me a lot bout life experience
since when I was 11years old
and also the cousin brother i am really close to.

sis with her first bag from c&k

she was trying to imitate my pic above =)

lastly,
one of my two favourite dishes during cny
"CHUN KUIN" - spring roll
Hokkien dish made of PIG skin,fish,veges.
not everyone can make it delicious but I'm sure
grandma's one is *SUPER THUMBS UP*
and my second favourite dish
can only eat this at popo's house
"NAM YU FA SANG"
its a Hakka dish if I'm not mistaken.
they may look disgusting but it's really nice...
like really niceeeee ^^
that's all for chor yat!
Family is going to Pangkor on chor2 for 2days 1night trip.
and so,I'll be alone....
a loner!