<body>







♥ 20110109 ♥


Car has overheat problem again yesterday.
somewhere under the engine leaked
and had to drive dad's car to church
which I am not used to due to the size
and parents would kill me if anything happens to it.
Must be extra careful & can't go anywhere further with his car.
Thank God that my car is fixed now =)


Mum is not around over the weekend again
so I have to do the house chores like boil water
wash clothes & hang 'em up because my sister is
lazy and know nuts bout doing house chores 'cept for
sweeping floor,bring the clothes in & fold them.
and I miss mum. =(

Cousin sister got me really pissed off
Not the first time but I was okay all those while
but today,I didn't hold back my temper.
I just called and scolded her in the phone.
She was lucky that I wasn't there or else,
I'll give her a tight slap because at one moment,
I had an urge to drive my car over grandpa's house
to really whack her right .
Guess I'll never give her "FACE" anymore after this.
I won't hold back if she happens to do something that
will pissed me off again.


6more months to go~

Labels:





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected