F1rst day of New Year.
Nothing so special about it..
Its just another year another same old routine.
Anyway,
I got sponsored by mum this year!
and today,I got this leather duffle bag that
I'd been searching for for 2years
new addition to my oxford =)
Just pardon my weird fashion taste
I feel comfortable being myself =D

and as usual,
Tiffie being so Wai Sek~
she got all her way up to zanne's comp table
to "drink" coffee .
Naughty as usual this lil fella.

in the evening,
accompanied the family to Jusco Cheras Selatan
and met this kind of dumb ass driver who
couldn't wait & queue for parking space ~~
Me being me,went down & took a photo of his fugly car right in front of him.
Screw this malay idiot who screwed my mood on the f1rst day of year2011.
Ibarat telur sesangkak, pecah sebiji, pecah semua .
sebab melayu yg seorang gini menyebabkan
kaum melayu yg lain dikatakan jugak~

Labels: Random