What did I do on Christmas?
Join the children party in the afternoon
& youth party in the evening.
Christmas Caroling & Dinner in
Uncle Richard's & Aunty's Christine's terrace house.
and I LOVE the Gingerbread cookies they made.

On Christmas eve,
we have Christmas Eve Service in HolyLight.
It was my first time counting down in church
and I had a great time there .
Hope we will have that in church every year ^^
A&W was filled with our noise right after that.

went home at 2am & dili deli till 4am.
Christmas service at 8.30am in HolyLight ^^
meet the Super big brothers.
Andrew W. , Douglas . CheeWai.

had our lunch at Las Vacas,Kelana Jaya.
to celebrate Aaron's birthday with the church members.
One of the very lovely boiii who has been jaga'ing me
ever since their beloved tuition teacher went to UK.
meet Adam G.

the freaking awesome beef pie.
this is a must to eat!!! nyom nyom.
rated 10/10 . rm2 per piece.
They serve the best Burger in town!!!
like seriously ...a must try!
This is Lamb burger. can u see the thickness?

Pastor Charles with his 250g beef burger.
Honestly, 250g will be just nice for guys
and 150g is just nice for girls!!!
350g will be nice for big eaters or couple.

I will be going back there again for sure^^
The Best Burger in Malaysia I supposed.
ohh.and thats Sheryn,either Adam G or Andrew G,
Andrew W & Yours Truly in her very lovely oxford heels.
Now ,take that 4inch heels is too easy for me to handle =D
I conquered the 4inch heels pain!

The Birthday Boy,Aaron,who shares the same birthday w/ Jesus christ!

group pic


and that's all for Christmas with the Church Members.
Had BBQ Dinner with mum's side cousins .
and I was too tired to move around that night.
There goes my Christmassssss ^^
and oh yeahhh
this Christmas,I decided to join in HolyLight Worship Team.
xD Alleluia
Labels: Celebration, Christmas