This Post is just a random post about what I did recently~
Let me start off this post with one of my favourite food
cooked by grandma, the Chu Yao Charr with some lime~
Generation by generation.
I am so going to learn this and cook for my
baby boyyyy~

went jogging with liza & kenneth
but I was just there to accompany them. =D
call me lazy !

asked my sis to be my model of all my clothes
trying to make her look vintage with mum's
vintage high heels that she used to wear
20years ago!

my sleepy lil princess tiffie.
and this is how they sleep with us at night~
tiffie and pompom

cousin sister was at this kindergarten for performance
so we went to encourage this shy lil girl~
with our grandpa <3>

went back to PESSchool just for this bowl of
TOMYAM .
Only those who study in PESS would understand
the taste of 'auntie's tomyam' ..
Not only about the taste but also our memories.

mum was being vain on Tuesday night
trying on dresses for cousin's wedding which is on 28th Nov
and asked us to snap a pic of her because she's pretty v__v
hahaha like mother like daughter.
vain pot and super perasan

Roses bought from cousin Joyce when she
was on the way back from Cameron.
so pretty but too bad...

I never liked flowers because they die =(

i am done.
have to finish this fast
so that baby boy can sleep now~
night all!!
Labels: Random