It was Cliff's & Joanne's wedding
on the 28th Nov,Sunday.
Sunday morning during tea ceremony.

headed home to have some rest after
busying for 4days but I just had an hour nap
before I had to get prepared for cousin's wedding dinner again.
it took me 3hours to be ready because
I have to curl my sister's hair and make up for her too.
Hence, I have no time to do my own hair.
ignore my panda eyes

her hair failed badly because we were too rush -.-

mum , 2nd ahyee & youngest/7th ahyee.

awhh popo <3>

murphy boyy

my niece & nephew.




us with mamiie


ignore dad's clothes.
he is always lazy to 'dress up' xD

cousin,Jessy.

5th ahyee

popo's god son & his wife.

5th ahyee's son,velix & i.

velix's youngest brother,Acky


mum,tiktik ahyee & bridegroom's mum,taiyee.
taiyee can cooks real delicious & healthy food.



my lil pompom

& princess tiffie.


ahhh finally done.
my weekend was real tiring.
Helped in the children camp on Thurs,Fri & Saturday.
It was fun to be around with the kids =)
supposed to join the church members to have dinner in Tenji
but missed it because of cousin's wedding dinner =(
and shabu shabu with the youth members this coming Thursday.
will update moreee.
Labels: Celebration, Dinner, Family, wedding