I have reached the
1000th Post!
so lets update this post with FOODS
Forget bout review of mascara?hhiakkk
Last week had been a good week for me..
A weekend with full of food!!!
Lets start it with a photo of my sister zanne & pompom

and my friend,Daniel, had his hamster with us for a week
I never liked a hamster except for Mac .
She is just too cute to resist unlike other hamsters
which look the same to me ^^
I heard that hamster life span is just about 1-2years?
but Mac is already 2years old and still counting*touchwood*
with the fact that she is a lonely hammie without friends with her
in the cage ,Amazing isn't it how a lonely hamster lives so long?
ahh I sayang her ♥
Lets meet Mac the hammie

always exercise halfway fall asleep

poser betul!

another kaki camwhore

The end of the story about MacMac.
so right after Mac went home last Friday,
I fetched my sis out for brunch at Delifrance.
Their lunch set is just at rm6.50 with free ice cream.
Its quite satisfying =)
and Post after this is full of yummy food!
pasta with spinach sauce..*thumbs up*

more like carbonara.

It doesn't end on Friday.!
Mum spent us yummy seafood at Sg.Long
with the cousins on Saturday night =)
Yes..my favourite,clam in ginger soup.

and
wrong butter crab
blame the person who took order wrote it wrongly.
it was supposed to be creamy butter crab =(
but still YUMMY-licious

the must have sweet n sour crab?
to go with bread =)

with some other seafood,
it costs around rm200 only.
worth the price !
and on Sunday after Sunday service
at Holy Light, we had our lunch at ZEN,Pyramid!
This is the highlight of the week!
Unlimited Flow of Sake Salmon !!
HOW TO RESIST?
This is one portion and
I think we had more than 20portions of this!

my Baby Boy's favourite,Unagiiii !!

guess thisss !!?!
soft shell crab !!!

and prawn tempura..huahuaaaa

we had a lot more but these were only what I've captured.
and in the end of the meal,
GreenTea Ice Cream is a MUST TO HAVE!!
me alone had 8scoops of greentea icecream!
and their greentea ice cream is from Haagen Daaz!
*slurrps* HUngry!!

That's the end of my guilty weekend.!
Full of yummy food to fill my stomach
after a week of suffer from food poisoning!
=) God blessed me with tons of good food.
I ♥ U,O' Lord!Thank Youuu
This week,
Tiffie fought for a pacifier =__=

spot my
sport old junk car

and our most funny lecturer with most funny course mate,Aaron.

Enjoying life despite the fact that
Baby is not with me in KL.
We still have to live our life to the fullest!
Now stress for my exams!
Labels: Food, Random, Sushi