It was on Saturday
Mum's side original family =.=lll
Cousin sister's wedding at a restaurant in The Mines
As usual,I will only talk to MayYee because I am not close
to the other cousins from the original side.
and this is my so-called twin sister when
both of us still haven't got our braces on and yes
we do look alike last time =)

with mayyee & zanne

mayyee's mum,my youngest auntie.


ohh and my fav dish of all!

mum n original grandma
don't they look alike ?always imagine
that mum would look exactly the same like popo next time.

this was the part where popo laughed till her teeth came off =D

she will smile for everything~

mum & the bride,amber.

and my lil niece,the 肥天鹅 =p
imagine putting fake eyelashes at her age7!!! *Faint*

and my lil nephew,Zhao Wen =)
he is really good in talking at his age.

and my sis's idol,yvonne.

popo and I =D
she just won't look at the camera .

My eldest auntie's son,Cliff with Joanne
and they are getting married next month =D

So many of them but I'm not close to them
hence,these are the only photos I took =)
Start to keep in touch with the cousins now
which I think is good to maintain the relationship.
arghz...looking forward for the next wedding =D
this time at Tropicana Golf and Country Resort.
Labels: Family, wedding