<body>







♥ 20100913 ♥


Yes.
I am back from Langkawi trip
with family and cousins.
It was an expensive trip because
Hari Raya'ing I think.
Lazy to do the talk so...
just look at the photos lar.
my sohpo sister with mum
I didn't want to touch the sea water at all
but in the end had to give in because dad decided
to play with jetski. yeahhh
first time on the jetski and it was so scary.

gecko lizard!!!

ibu suka gambar ni sebab ada "fuji" xD


I wanted to make this my wallpaper but FAIL.







Basically,
Langkawi is quite boring.
Things ain't cheap at all
except for liquor like seriously cheap.
whereas chocolate is only like 10% or 20% cheaper
so it doesn't make any sense to buy from Langkawi
and bring it all the way back just because it is 20% cheaper.
yeahh.
so I didn't buy any .Thank you bye.

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected