<body>







♥ 20100923 ♥


First of all,

Happy Mooncake Festival Friends!
It was a day I like the most when I was young
when great-grandma was still alive
but ever since her death 10years ago,
things ain't the same anymore.
=)
I miss her a lots
and will always miss her.

Anyway,
Its Thursday already (by the time I post this up)
and Baby Boy supposed to reach UK already by now
but No.He is still stranded here in KL.
Blame Cardiff Blame the British High Comm.
Blame their working attitude,take it slow and easy.
Hope he can get his visa tomorrow so that
he can still take the next flight on Friday.
However,
It is like most of the people I know who
is supposed to be in UK now still
stranded here due to the Visa application
is still in processing mode.Funny?
bahz...

and please be careful of this cab in town
HWB 8680 .
The driver might cause you to say byebye to everyone.
scary and idiot driver.

emo.

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected