<body>







♥ 20100901 ♥



It's our 19th monthly-versary !
No big deal,it is just another day
but this month will be the last month
before baby study abroad in UK.
so yeahhh...we decided to celebrate it =D
with BabyBoy's family too..hehe



For Baby's farewell.
I can't think of anything to buy for him
but I know that he wanted to get a watch since last year.
Knowing that he will go to UK this year,
I planned to save money and find some extra income
to get it for him before he go to UK. hehee

his
mine.
Fossil is not an expensive brand
but that's what I could afford so far.
But Baby I promise you, I will get you a better one
when we can have a better achievement in the future.
We will fight with the time till we meet again.

Tiffie is jealous
will you think of me when you look at the time ?
=)
Baby went home with me after that
and we had dinner together with Kenneth,Aaron and Jess.
Very satisfying meal I would say.
and had mad good laugh =D


I love You Baby Boy and Tiffie Girl.
21days to go.
This moment is the moment I treasure..
I Love You.

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected