<body>







♥ 20100826 ♥


Hello?
Updating my blog ....
first of all,I would to say that
I just pimped my BB's LED color by EricSoong
from very boring yellowwhite to Green.

it is not that obvious and not as nice as other colors
but I like Greeeen.what to duh?
from blue to light green to dark green
oh anyway..
update on my two pets again.
I don't know what to blog about anymore
but I just can't stop myself from blogging bout them

pompom kissing the fake poodle.



and yeah
did i say that i will bring Tiffie for full grooming?
and I did it on last Saturday but due to her very serious skin problem
I spent more than 200rm on that day .
yes .she is now on medication and 80% of her skin has recovered.
I am happy for that.*tears*
Imagine forcing her to eat pills everyday !!

It broke my heart on that day to see her wearing that cone.
and she looks like sunflower or maybe alien zzz.
but what breaks my heart even more is that she won't bark anymore
I have no idea what happened to her voice.
She is not hyper anymore too. =(
I hope that she'll be okay soon.


nak tidur pun susah k

Each time you call her name in a very high pitch tone..
she will look like this.heee

my lil cutie
to you she might be nothing but to me,she is my everything

and this lil bully queen
suka buli tiffie.hahaaa

wanna act cute some more. fainttt

she really can sleeeeeep.macam piggy.
and baby came to visit them today.
hahahaa.
the end!
hahaha boring kan?baiiiz

Labels: , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected