So this post is about
the new Pomeranian in my house.
Tiffie is a
jiejie now.
she is getting more matured and good girl nowadays

she was born on the 9th of July if I'm not mistaken .
Her sire is Jacob and her dam is Coco,
both are pure Pomeranian staying in Niie Niie Tang's house.
Pic taken by Niie Tang on the 2nd week old

she has two older sisters ,yogurt & caramel
and a twin brother,Romeo.
Her actual name is Juliet but
sis & mum prefer to call her pompom.
pic taken by me when she was about to learn crawling.

she really loves to sleep unlike my lil princess Tiffie.
Tiffie loves wandering around and stick with me all day long.
Pompom loves to sleep beside anyone.
Pic taken by Niie when she was 5weeks old.

On Wednesday night,18Aug,
I went over to Niie Niie Tang's house
just to bring her home.
she is 6weeks old now.

she really looks like a fluffy fur ball
just like Tiffie,likes to bite.
but her teeth is more sharp than Tiffie's teeth.

I really hope that I can take pic of Tiffie and pompom together
just like two of the below.
really look like Tiffie and pompom except where
Tiffie looks like sohpo now and pompom's color is more dark.

The end bout PomPom!
and yeah,
I am bringing Tiffie for full grooming tomorrow
and I want ear cut for Tiffie like this pic below.
so kyutehh!

and we are supposed to bring Copper
for grooming at Petsmore tomorrow
but they gave me a call today and said that
the grooming voucher is only valid on weekdays.
I really don't understand if they are insincere in
giving prizes,they shouldn't have offer a contest at all.
This is unfair for their customers.
Even if we take the rm19.9 grooming voucher
which is only VALID for small breeds ,
it will only be valid during weekdays.
and also for first 100 customers.
Huarghz! speechless.
Labels: pompom, Tiffie