<body>







♥ 20100712 ♥


Updates ! =D

Tiffie just got up from her sleep .
still being blur after 10mins. hahaa
when I kiss her
she will Roar! LoL
hehe back to normal update.
Finally trimmed my hair at Blanc.
I wanted my hair to be like Taylor Momsen's style.
I like her style ...!
but my hair ended up to be like this!
ciss!not layered enough I think but
if too layered,my hair will curl.!
so the hairstylist didn't trim much...
baby cut his hair too at Beautrium.
his previous hair looks like lion already xD
it looks nicer in real lol.



and we sent Elaine off at the airport last night.
All The Best Girl!!

Labels:





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected