<body>







♥ 20100730 ♥


oh well
I am back for blogging again.
not that long after the last post.

I am not sure to love or to hate my college timetable now.
From morning classes changing to afternoon classes.
except on Friday that I have one whole day classes..
ohhh crap. I hate you IELTS but I still have a choice for
not choosing you!


I will be having one week holiday next week
ha ha ha.
and I bought the wrong bag from charles and keith.
I should follow my instinct to get that one.
shitttttt !

Labels:





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected