<body>







♥ 20100723 ♥


I am back to blog again.
Yessssh
I am going to blog about my new gadget,Jozie.
erm okay..quite memboringkan la actually
to WRITE and also to read this post.hahaaa
whatever laa..I feel so syiok to update this blog.

So I went to Digi Centre last Saturday
from MidValley to Times Square but all I got
from them were disappointments .
Baby says we will try our luck on this coming Saturday
but I beh gam muan[mm gam min] so on Tuesday,
I called every Digi Store which is near to my place
and my only hope was Endah Parade@Sri Petaling
Went there and came home happily.

P.S Ignore The Picture Quality.Blame my camera =(

My first blackberry bold nine se7en hundred !
virgin set .woooootz
with my Jozie,
I can online anytime and anywhere I want.
So the next time you see me on msn in the midnight or morning,
it means I am using my Jozie and I am either sleeping or studying.
^^
I can twit like nobody's business too .
my new theme
Download a leopard theme from NancyDrew
but I don't like the wallpaper thus I am not using it.
stick to this theme which is much simple.

I actually wanted a devil silicon casing for my Jozie but
the case is a bit too common now
So,I ordered this silicon case from blackberryhousing

yes my favourite color GREEEN.
and yeahhh this is a very long ago post
bought this toxix headphone together with Babyboy
the one Baby got is silver while mine is gold.
yes It can be use together with my Jozie.
so coooool xD
Tiffie is jealous
proof? she bits Jozie's box. heeheh
She doesn't know that I love her more.
and finally..
If you're a bbm user and you read my blog
ADD ME @ 2262836F
or you can just scan my barcode.
that's all from me this weeeek?
Till Then,,,
God Bless Us. =)

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected