I finally have the mood to update my blog
everything will be squeezed into this post
It was last Saturday when dad has this sudden
plan of going to Genting.

the green pillow that my sis holding is my pillow.
tortoise for me and hippopotamus for baby boy.
read his blog to look at his pillow . ^^

while dad went into casino,mum & bro went to arcade,
me and my sis chilled at Starbucks to read some disgusting news.
check
ondscene for that =)

she's SpongeBob die hard fans

we came down around 11pm
and the next morning,
Aaron,Andrew,Adam
[the triple A] and I
drove to GoldCoast,Sepang to join the HLLC members
for Sunday Service.

and I got this camp tee from Ps.Robert's wife,Elaine.
otherwise,I'll probably end up like Aaron being called
as pendatang asing/haram. so mean !
spot me now ?? ^^

so in the afternoon,
they have this crazy games at the beach
find ants,5cent coins,diapers,coral,etc...
and after that we went back to the hotel and
one by one jumped into the pool ^^

baby..why are you so fair one ?!!?!

they have performance in the evening
and this is Ado who acted like a girl. >.<

four of us came back after the performance.
It was really tiring. Really very tiring .
on Wednesday,
this bunch of crazy peeps
had an impromptu plan to go Broga.
It was much easier for me this time . =)

had lunch with my babes at OldTown,Brickfields after my class.
Never knew we will have so much of fun together although
three of us are going 3 different directions now.
and I remember we seldom talk last time but gosh
we really had fun talking and laughing on Friday =)
I'm gonna miss the two of you to the max!



thats me with my darling shih tzu.
she was the only dog who can sleep in the house
without cage back then ..!