<body>







♥ 20100628 ♥


I am blogging again.
Not sure why I am feeling moody today
and I think Tiffie feels the same too.

Re'edit my "things to buy" list
- a blackberry phone
- a new swimwear
- a new purse
- a new medium size bag.
- a new cute collar for baby Tiffie.
money!!!!come to me ..


had buffet at ZEN,Sunway Pyramid for lunch again
to celebrate cwai's birthday but the service there
is getting real bad already if were to compared to last time.
Overall,the food there is still above average =)
and shopped around with Baby Boy for his shoe n slack.
Bought my new liquid foundation from the face shop too

I need some water to wake me up. ==

Labels:





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected