<body>







♥ 20100628 ♥


It is the day of the year again
to celebrate grandpa's and tatha's birthday
which falls on 29/6.
But we celebrate 4days earlier for reasons.

the best friend forever ever since 1958.

We had steamboat that day
and invited baby boy together too.
Mum specially made us tom yam soup xD
weee baby!!! now u know why I like 'chun kuin' [spring roll] ?

they look so cute together and spot Fabio in the orange tee.
he's the cutest piggy ever.
That's grandma blowing off the candles

baby and I enjoy eating 'sai mai lou' in the living room
I'll just end this post with a photo of grandpa's granddaughters.
yes 7 of us together without the other 6boys!

^^

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected