<body>







♥ 20100627 ♥



Steamboat was fun on last Friday night
with Viona,Cass,Annie,
Kenneth,Adam,baby boy,
darling niie,DJ,darling sze and boon keat.

Okayla it wasn't really that fun because we went out halfway
to meet buibui's future wife,Nana.
I think Darling Niie is getting the beige female chinchilla
from LeonWonderLand ^^ He is a really good breeder.
He sells cheaper than pet shops and any other breeders..
Highly recommended =)
and I think darling took her chinc today .
I forgot to take a pic of Nana but I have photos of buibui .

Bui's Story
Hello I am BuiBui
I am 1year & 5months old.

I love Oreo cookies

My mum is NiieNiieTang & my dad is YongDJ.
I love them soooo much
I am a good kisser and poser.
Don't believe? come ,I let you see.
and I'll end my story with a pic of my kaima and kaiyeh =)

Labels:





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected