back from
paying our last respect to
taiyipopo.
she's just so beautiful and elegant .
Everything about her funeral thing
is really expensive which is around
rm30k for two nights and rm300k for
the burial land...expensive i know.
next time I want simple and cheap enough already.
Finally can watch ipman2 later!like FINALLY.
feel so outdated for one month already.hehe
and yeah..darling niie just bought a hedgehog for DJ.
she has a chinchilla and now a hedgehog
both is my favourite pet but I definitely won't adopt it
unless if someone is giving me for free .hahahaI choose dogs over such small pets =)
and yeah will be seeing them tomorrow
owh anyway,
I will be getting a BlackBerry in this 3months time
but not sure getting BB Curve or BB Bold yet.
any idea? but yeah I know
most people will choose BB Bold.
still under deep consideration.
see ya!
Labels: Family, Random