Today is my first day of term break ^^
woke up really early and off to 1U with Baby.
Baby and I reached there at 10.30am .
so on time =)

walked around while waiting for the others
Finally bought a pair of shoe for my everyday use.
my spartan sandal really served me well since Jan'09
but I think it is time for her to rest.
I don't think this new shoe can serve me more than 6months.
I think I should practice to walk more using my high heels.

meet up with Baby's course mates &
had breakfast at Pizza Milano
before we watch Diary of a wimpy kid.
This is PeiJie & Nikki.


walked around before we go home
and saw Chee Wai while we were on our way
going out from carpark. such a coincident ^^
Called him and back to yumcha with him
at OldTown,Sri Petaling..
That is how I spend my holiday.
next outing will be.......tadaaa.
blow blow air
Labels: Baby Boy, Movie