It was Friday
when baby came to find me for lunch
and I received a text from darling sze
telling me bout her lost of her dear mum.
I must say she is a really very tough girl.
well of course ,being the darlingz
3of us
[Darling Niie & Darling Geok] including AmandaChingz
went to pay our last respect to her mum.
Hope they'll be fine =)
On Saturday,
Baby and I went to listen Live Local Band at
VR1 @Damansara Intan .next to Tropicana City Mall
That place was so ....
sangkala.
while waiting for the cafe to "open"

the small stage

we waited for an hour before the first band perform.
the 1st show was supposed to start at 2pm but
we waited there from 3pm till 4pm.
1st to perform was CarCrashHearts .

The song I like from them is PakaiBuang ^^

The second band was John's Mistress.
The leader/vocalist/guitarist is a half Japanese man.
Their song,Kimi quite nice lor.
John's Mistress

and then the 3rd to perform was
Inverted Coma =)
One of the guitarist is BabyBoy's sifu.
This is the reason why Baby wants to go so badly.hehe
His skill really O.o opened my eyes.haha
even though he's not as good as Slash but wootz..geng!
the 1st from right is Baby's sifu,Jason.

Local Bands rocks too.
Malaysian please support our local bands too la.
aijo..

and Sunday!!
Followed Baby and his family to
MidValley after church ^^
We had Nando's as my birthday treat from
Aunty Felicia and Uncle Thomas.
Shopped around and and I bought a spongebob sneakers
for my sister as her birthday present which is on 4th of June.
yeahh a day after mine.
and I'll end this post with a photo of my ...
lazy piggy

Labels: Baby Boy, Outing