<body>







♥ 20100521 ♥


I'm having a kinda hectic week
even though Tiffie is not staying with me now.
aww.I miss the smelly her.!!
Mum starts to give me warning
for coming home at 3 in the morning.
Guess I'll just listen to her to avoid any further
arguments .Well,of course I know she is worrying
about my safety =D so will obey her words for now
but I will still hang out,not too late .


wokayz
I'm having term break next week
Baby made pasta for lunch today nyahaha
such a good chef although it is just an instant pasta
and he ate more than me.hahaha
and Baby was planning a birthday surprise for me
but yeahhh ,I am too kepoh that I know his plan already
so now he lazy to plan for 2nd plan already.hahahahhahaa
xD I love you Baby Boy.huggiesz
I'll be happy to just hang out with you alone on that day itself
but too bad,you'll be working.so surprise don't really
work ...on me.hahaaa.
831!!

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected