Hello
I am Tiffie,a yorkshire terrier =)
my hair color is steel blue/tan..
I came to this world on 29/09/2009.
and I came to dada n mimi on 3rd Dec 09..
Mimi is a very active at night thus I am very active at night too
Dada eats a lot ..ehhee now I can eat much more than him!
Dada bully me,I bully Mimi ,Mimi bully Dada ! =D so nyappy
I am a hyper sometimes emo yorkie.
learn from mimiDo you want to know who are my sire
[dad] and dam
[mom]?
This is my sire,Max. so cool aite?
but his eyes are too small..

This is my dam,One Official Star.
she is so pretty and her eyes are so ...innocent & sparkling
just like my birth name,sparkling gem.

I think my eyes are too small like my sire. sighh
my dam is so pretty and I want to be like her.
This is me!!Do you think I look like them?^^

Now,I am staying happily with my dada n mimi.
They sayang me like a lil princess.
They don't let me walk on the dirty road/floor.
They bring me go ban leng leng when they have money.
I am so nyappy!

The end of my story.
I want to bully mimi now.
Labels: Tiffie