<body>







♥ 20100529 ♥


A sweet escape from
the busy city was really satisfying.
Had been looking forward for such
outing since zzz months ago and
it suddenly came true when Baby & I
have nothing to do during the holiday.

So yeah..Let me start with
Dimsum with the people who went yumcha
on the night before =)
Wayne,Elaine,Honchin,Kenneth,Baby Josiah & I.
But only four of us who went to Genting. =D
The couples trip .

that's Paulynn. and Baby Boy & 1/4 of me behind.hahaa



why must we take photos of ppl's back/butt?
hahaha .is that a trend or something?

Babyyy,,your pose is so wrong lor u_u


" come lar..not pain de lor"

ann : not pain right?
baby josh : 0_0 pain 4 me lorrr!
Ken : Aku sabar!!!

I am so lost !!

ann : *sulking* I want this scenery
baby : whats so nice bout it? zzz


my so called LOVER BRIDGE

so yeah..the guys went into the casino
while Paulynn & I walked and played around.
Ciaoz right after they came out and
see his expression lor.. hahaa


aww..so manja ^^
you make my heart melted.
so that's the end of our half day trip to Genting
nothing special but just to enjoy ourselves^^
A nice trip with the other couple too.
Now,college starts again next week
ahhhz

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected