<body>







♥ 20100430 ♥


I respect my grandparents by
going to their house for dinner
but please respect everyone who
is eating dinner at home too.

they love to eat fry egg,same vege,fry fish
doesn't mean we love it too.
and how can we eat porridge for dinner.
we are not baby kay..
how can we have only bak kut teh soup and
not other dishes?
and I have to clear things out that
I don't like to eat OIL fry egg.OIL "steamed" fish/vege.
that's it.
my last day of going there for dinner
except it there's any occasion.




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected