<body>







♥ 20100321 ♥


I am back from Melaka
few hours ago....
Lets talk about it =D

No...this lil princess didn't follow us..
she was just posing in front of me when I was trying camera
okay..Lets start ......
with chicken ball rice first =)
We were starving before that and
getting crazier in the car already....


chicken and asam fish*two thumbs up*
finished the whole thing within 10mins =S
and baby boy suggested for 2nd round
in Jonker88 for nyonya asam laksa and cendol..
Crazy la they all..eat so much still not full yet..

*8thumbs up* nicer than penang laksa

and awwwwhhh Mango cendol !! *toes also up*
Before we could walk around Jonker street,
we decided to go back to A'famosa Resort first
because it was quite late already and we had to check-in.


that place was super horrible
more like a jungle area..
It looks so scary in the afternoon
what more at night??lagi terrible ...
their room is quite big..nice for big group
but not for 4people.because the whole area
looked so quiet and yeahh..facing the jungle is not nice at all.
my first and last time !!!rest for awhile till 8pm
and again..we headed off to Jonker Street.
walked around first before we go to...



ohyea..bought this from that place.rm10 for fun

nice right? xD


DJ got this pilot spec for rm10 too~
...and after Jonker street is...

SATAY CELUP lorrrr
ahaha no more photos
because lazy wanna upload dy xD
went back to our resort after that and
just chilled around.
I heard lots of noise that night but
I assume it as wind ....heheh.nothing happens

*DAY 2*

woke up at 9am but chilled around till 11.30am
only get ready to bathe and pack.hahaha
check-out at 12++ then toured around A'famosa resort
The very boring place. !!!
water world and animal world also bluerkxz.
whole area more like Africa Jungle.aiiks...

while driving around,we both took some nerd pics.
and saw this emo horse...poor lil thing

and this shortie too xD ..so cute.
2nd round of chicken ball rice again.
and this time ,we go to the famous one!!
have to queue for 15minutes.
name of the shop
tunggu sampai bengang dy..dahlah lapar siot.

muka boleh tengok because can duduk sambil tunggu
AFTER STANDING for 15minutes
then then...
we went to A'famosa !!!hahaha
Baby and DJ were so reluctant to go up
but as usual la..being forced by me n niie..
terpaksa naik jugak =p
because my last time going up there was 9years ago =(





and walked Jonker street again
because I was looking for a thing that
I wanted to buy since 2years ago but
didn't have the chance until todayyyy...
and ohyeaa because I want to make a
hp chain of my name...

and we start our journey back to KL
around 5pm.

this is the "thing" that I'd been searching for 2years
and finally ..I got it!! hehee

and phone chain ~
thats all for my Melaka trip
=D Fun and relax jer..
my last trip with baby boy before
he go to UK =(

Labels:





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected