nothing but a failure.
not a good girlfriend and will never be one too.
It does wake me up and I thought
it is alright to be like this until
I knew that I am so wrong..
I was a very sensitive person
when it comes to words and thoughts
but without realizing anything,
I hurt someone who is even more sensitive than me.
I know experience from my past is not an excuse
for me to behave like this and to hurt others.
and I really appreciate those who really
tolerate with me for the past few years and still do
because I know it is never easy to talk to people like me.
I have tried changing my attitude and still trying but
in the process of changing my attitude..,
I still hurt the others especially the people I love..
writing this post could not change the fact
and I am not expecting anything too but
I feel so much better to rant it out
after so long..
Labels: Emo, Rant