<body>







♥ 20100221 ♥


It was Friday night...
when we spent our night at Times Square Hotel.
Check-in around 5pm with and had dinner around 6.30pm ..
oh before that...my boyfriend's college mate,JoonWye threw
me from the living room/bedroom door to the bed like some WWE show.
I was asking for Baby to help me but he just sat there laughing like an ass.
How SMART and Caring he is..?!?NOT....
I knocked my forehead on my kneecap and I think my neck was affected too.
now both my forehead and neck is so damn pain ..zzz
That was the worst part of the day minus how tiring I was..
okay forget the crap...

that is Eli in the living/dining room
part of the bathroom..

Eli,Wei Shin,Baby and I had one pure shot each
while waiting for Kenneth,Paulynn,ZhanYit,MunTing and HonChin.
gambling game lasted for only 1hour before we start our drinking game.
They planned to make Baby drunk
but I got drunk instead .
Puked and slept while Baby continued for awhile more
before he got drunk and puked too. xD

Chor7 ,Saturday.
back at home around 12pm
rest for awhile till Edmund,Esther,Chiew Yen
came to my house and then Chen Foo.
My long lost primary sch friend,Joseph came
to my house too without noticing me.lol..
thats all for CNY I guess.

Labels: , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected