<body>







♥ 20100216 ♥


Happy Chinese New Year and Valentines!!
As usual 1st stop will be dad side grandpa's house.
This year is more special with Joyce and Tiffie around.

Joyce and Tiffie

my lil princess

guessssss who? :D
Mr.Camwhore
Ms.Gossips

then went to mum side grandma's place
which is a lil bit boring because we only meet
once or twice a year =)
That place was so hot and HOTTTTT
so all of us [except mum] chill in the car for awhile
before we go to Taiyee's house =D


It was Valentines' Day too
and since Baby Boy and I are both orang KL
we decided to watch ALL's WELL END's WELL in the evening.
The queue was so loonnnnnnggggg but luckily
we bought tickets 3days ago.heheh





ohyeaa
this is how my princess looked like
when I reach home.She was so tired after
following us for one whole day.Poor Tiffie
2nd Day
`woke up early as I promised grandpa that I will bring him to have breakfast.
`Baby Boy came bainin at my house and I followed him bainin at his auntie's and uncle's place.
`dinner with Baby at my auntie's place...
`YUMCHARRR and MONOPOLY!!!

Labels: , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected