Like said,
It was our 1st anniversary on 30th January 2010.
We had a simple romantic dinner at The Cave,PJ.
Heard lot of comments from people about this place
and we had been wanting to try it since last year .
The design is nice and romantic BUT the environment
and food there isn't that satisfying.

They have plenty of choices in their menu
and also they provide set dinner @ only RM48++
For me,the price is quite expensive actually ...

Yeaahh..first time wearing my Charles&Keith high heels
It was supposed to be my new heels for CNY but ahh it's okay
to wear it for special occasion like this ^^
We will walk together hand in hand till the end♥

My Honeydew + Lemon Juice
& Baby's orange juice. tak cukup minum.hahaa

Baby try this seafood chowder but my trio mushroom soup out of order wor

My Fettuccine Carbonara

I call this Beef Burger LoL

Can I lay my head on yours like this forever??

Very cute Baby Boy enjoying his food =)

That was it..
I did not take any photos around the cave.
Go and try it yourself!!
All I can say is it's a romantic place for couple
or maybe because I was celebrating our anniversary
that's why I feel a bit more romantic.hahaaa
After dinner,
we headed off to The Gardens to watch movie.
I wanted to watch Tiger WooWoo but it is not available
for premier class so we chose Legion.
I didn't know anything about that show earlier on
and I thought it was something like WOLFMAN-kinda-movie
but I was wrong.!!This show was all about God & Human beings.


Your craziness is driving me crazy too ...

KeepItShort
&Sweet

my fav pic of the day. ^^

Happy 1st Anniversary Baby Boy
Thank You Babyyyy for the dinner and movie =)
I Love You
Labels: Baby Boy, Celebration