<body>







♥ 20100105 ♥


Holaaaa...
Baby is back from his 9days trip =)
He got me a cute koala key chain & a "EMERGENCY" Chocolate
which can cure lovesick,stress,chocolate crave & bla bla bla. xD
also a coin purse from uncle and aunty Lim =D.

I've watched Cirque de Freak : Vampire Assistant !!
It is a based-on-novel-show...Not bad though.
and and I went to Mid Valley with Baby Boy last night..
Other than watch movie and buy books ,
We went to Charles & Keith too where I finally got my pair of heels =)


Instead of getting this hard to match clothes 1
I got this 4inches tall 1 =p
=D and I'm loving it to the max now.
Thanks Baby Boy for giving me opinion .hahaa
Baby Boy says I can start my Charles & Keith collection dy
with my black clutch that baby got for me during my birthday
and also my new black heels that I bought for my CNY swtzz




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected