It's my first post in 2010 =)
Just like Year 2009's eve,
I didn't go out with my friends on 2010's eve.
Instead, I went out with my family but this time
with no intention of watching fireworks .
We went for shopping at MidValley & had our dinner there too.
dadiie & mamiie.
and how can I miss out Tiffie?!? =)
haar..she is getting fatter and fatter now.

so like I said,
We went home after shopping
and we were watching tv in the living room.
When the clock striked at 00:00 1/1/2010,
We heard fireworks sound and they went out
to watch fireworks
which they thought it was from klcc or sg.wangwhile I was so busy sending sms & mms to my boyfriend.
I went out at 00:01 and I can still see fireworks CLEARLY
right in front of my house =D
On 2Jan2010,
woke up by my uncle and we went to see cars @Yulek.
I had my eyes on a Mazda Lantis & we wanted to ask grandpa
bout it but when we check the car,the doors were so disappointing!
and the other car that we wanted to ask earlier on was sold zzz
So I went home and googled on Mazda Lantis and found
another one which I managed to pursue my grandpa & uncle
to check it with me later @Kajang =D
Hope this time will be successful lor *pray*
Don't ask me why I like "old" cars
I have no idea at all but I think
some old cars are very cool too .ehhehe
We went to visit Joyce in the evening
with Aunty Vvian and Cousin sisters.
Had some good laughs over there.
Don't you think she looks more healthy now?


3ku6po.

haah..
That's all for now.
and I want to watch Paranormal Activity =)
and and I think my boyfriend is coming back on Sunday morning.
=D fuhhh...