<body>







♥ 20100120 ♥


Hello
I'm back into the blogging mood.

So after sick for ONE week,
I still feel uncomfortable and energy-less.
The past one week was torturing and PAIN.
I couldn't eat and drink well at that time.
On the 5th day I sick was Darling Niie's bday.
Baby forced me to go for blood test in order
to have dinner with Niie and DJ that night.
=)after all ,I am okay now .

CNY is just one month away and
I still haven't start my shopping yet
except for high heels & a tank top.
Need to do express shopping start from this week
and also get my hair trimmed and dyed .

Went to Sri Petaling pasar malam with Baby Boy today.
Bought a tee for Tiffie and guess she doesn't like it =(
Had lotsa junk food .. food that I've been craving
when I was sick especially pearl milk tea.nyahahaa.

Ohyea....
before I forget,
Our 12th Monthly-versary 1st Anniversary is coming up next =)
Baby has been wanting to celebrate in Genting
because of the perfect chilling weather over there and also..
Genting is the place I was located when Baby Boy first confessed
but due to some reasons,we don't think we can make it.
Baby also wanting to go for fine dining but
I think it is too expensive for too lil food.haaha
I bet we will have to pay more for next mamak session.ahahaa
I'd rather try The Cave or Luna Bar then ^^
their environment are much romantic and nice.
any ideaaaa????
Till then ...♥

Labels: , , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected