<body>







♥ 20100130 ♥



♥Happy 365days♥

Thank You Babyyyyy..
for loving me 365days...
for being with me through ups and downs
for spoiling me like a brat
for being patient to me all these while.
for not giving up on us and our love.
for tolerating my crappy emotions..


Love
your smile
your smell
your cuteness *erk..sounds so gay.keke*
your tweety bird mouth =p


and I love the way
how you hold my hand in front of anyone else;
you hold me tight and will never let go;
how you cuddle with me and being so rough.
*yii..so chouuu louu de..I have bruises dy lor =p*
but I still love you without any reason

I know it has been hard for you in this 365days
because of my mood swings and also my attitude.
I know I'm not a good girlfriend but I'll try to be better.
I know I'm not your perfect ideal girlfriend but thanks
for loving me still. =)

1year isn't that long but not short either
and I really appreciate every moments we had together
be it good or bad because it is our moments together.
because of your existence that makes it meaningful..
and I'm really happy with you although sometimes
you memang will gik seii me. kekee
I dare to say that
You are the only man who can makes me feel
so much comfortable and loved.
who can makes me laugh when I'm mad.
who can mess with my sister and brother =)


I love You Baby
and I promise will never let go this relationship
no matter how hard it might be.
Thank you for not letting me to feel unloved.


I know sometimes my words hurt you badly
and I'm really sorry.
Three Hundred and Sixty Five days and still counting =D
8 letters
3 words
1 meaning

I Love You
muuuuuaccckz ^^
Forever Yours,
Joanne Chew.

Labels:





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected