<body>







♥ 20100125 ♥


GOOD NEWS
Yah,cousin is finally back from Hospital
after staying there for 2months
and she will be staying in my house for a month.
I'm happy that she doesn't need to stay there anymore.

BAD NEWS
Tiffie will need to stay in Baby's place
because cousin is afraid of doggie T^T
which I feel bad also because I know
Baby's parents don't like it much..
and she is giving headache to everyone.
Anyone wants to keep Tiffie for a month?
WARNING : Very Very Naughty & Hyper but cute. =)

____

Anyway,
I'd just trim my hair yesterday and
I look like a small kid now with bangs some more.
so far only Baby and my sister like it ..
MY GOD.will dye my hair later with super extreme
orange color.Hope the color works on my hair..
and I don't have mood at all for some reasons.
Hope Tiffie will be guai guai over there ..iisk
that fella really super naughty and hyper.haih
thats all for now .Bye..

Labels: , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected