<body>







♥ 20100116 ♥


Dad was being funny

1#
When my dad & mum realized I'm not
suffering from dengue but "MA"....

Dad : Your mum asked me to buy SAI MAI LOU
for you later.You must finish it arr..

"SAI MAI LOUUU?wahh so good?sure I will finish it..what flavour?watermelon can?"

Dad : How I know.Ask your mum laa..Eii,Just now you asked me buy sai mai lou,right?

Mum : When did I ask you to buy Sai Mai Lou?I ask you to buy YIN SAI MAI
for her to bathe .


"Miie..Dadiie says you asked him 2 buy sai mai lou for me to eat.hahaaa"


2#
Mum wanted to buy pear but scared Dad doesn't know how to buy
so she showed dad how pear looked like .
Dad came home with a plastic bag of pears and he told me like this

Dad : Tell your mum don't have pear but I bought something bigger and
nicer I don't know what it is.I go out now arr..

"ok" *go check but it looked like pear also*
"Miie,dadiie says don't have pear but something nicer
which looks like pear"

*Mum check fruits*

"If these are not pears,what is it?Tell me?"

Because the pears he bought don't have branch stick
and is rounder and fresher so he assumes it is not a pear =S

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected