<body>







♥ 20091223 ♥


woohooo..
Finally Baby & I have some spare time to catch up
with Storm Warriors after 2weeks for not watching any movie=)
The show was quite okay but too much of graphics
and the ending was kinda blehh.
Overall still can be accepted.

then we went over to yumcha at BRJ
when suddenly 2girls came to "attack"
me once I got down from the car.
I was like "OMG...who are they?what is this?"
I think Baby also stunned for awhile?
heheh..surprisingly I hugged Viona when
she hugged me although I was still blurring around.
It was quite a good yumcha session with them
to catch up a lil although baby was so busy
with the show ==lll .awhh anyway,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANNIE PAAN!
=D
and here are some of the photos from Youth Camp

first group picture at Broga Hill
Baby and I before we went for flying fox
I was so scared actually but at the moment
I let myself go,I feel so secured and happy =D
Really need to thank those who gave me the courage.
Baby's second round on that day because
I asked him to accompany me.lol

Labels: , , , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected