*/Edited*/
Today *27th Dec'09*
Low Yin Ching dropped by
to pass me the x'mas preszie.
This marks the 10th x'mas preszie I've received this year =)
*another 2 from Amelia & Tamie need to wait The Lims back from Perth only can get*10)Big CandyStick and cute pouch + love letter for me ♥.♥
one small candy stick for Baby Boy and
one more small candy stick for Tiffie...
*Tiffie's 1 went missing dy because...*
she is enjoying the candy already larrr... giisz

*/End Editing*/
This year Christmas is more meaningful than previous years
because I am celebrating it as a Christian and also
with a group of church members who have been kind to me
all these times.
On Christmas eve,
I was invited by Baby's mum to Auntie Christine's Christmas dinner.
We were chilling at the pool side after had our dinner and decided
to move on to watch Bodyguards and Assassins at MidValley.
Most of them had already plan their eve but not Baby and I.
We just didn't know what to do until one of us felt really bored & came out with a suggestion.The show starts at 12.10am but we were already there at 9.40pm
so we chilled around at Starbucks again V_V
On Christmas day itself,
went to church in the afternoon.
Service ends at 7.30pm and Baby Boy
gotta rush back home and get ready to airport already.
While myself followed the rest to have dinner at TGIF
because Christmas day is also AaronGoh's birthday.
Had a really good laugh during dinner with them =)
and ohyeaah..
my x'mas preszie
1) Lappie from my Dad*huggies*

2)A bottle of beer from WaYnE

3)handmade paper clipper from Jonathan =)
I use it as photo holder .ehehe

4)Bag tag from Douglas. *I wanted to buy it earlier on but Thank God I did not"

5) a card & bookmark
? from Aaron,Andrew and Adam
*The Triple A*
6)Makan stuff from Alister =D

7)From Elaine,Julia and Joash

8) Notebook from Chee Wai

and lastly,from The Lims.

Who are they and what is it inside? =D

I got a bible from Baby and
his family
(Uncle Thomas,Aunty Felicia,Charity and Joash)
I planned to get a NIV bible earlier on
but Baby told me not to xD
Thank You Lims!!

and yes..
I used back the present wrapper that
wrapped around the bible earlier on as
my bible cover .teehee.
Can reuse.so good right?hehehe..
and Baby will be reaching Perth around 6am if I'm not mistaken.
Will miss him for sure because can't chat with him.so sad..
I purposely buy him a webcam as x'mas preszie so that he
can use it to chat with me if he can have internet service there.
=D so smart hor??lol ...gotta ciao now
Have a great 5days before Jan 2010.
Labels: Baby Boy, christianity, church, Dinner, Festival