It's my 900th post.
Christmas is just in another 5days!!
and I've been going out a lots lately =D
Thank God my parents never sound me like
how they used to be last time.
I got a new lappie from my dad
as a christmas present?Was quite headache about it for the first 2days but
I think our problems solved now.Dad will get
maxis broadband for the lappie maybe because
our Streamyx connection is so terrible.
Brought Tiffie to vet for her 2nd shot today
and adopted a doberman from that vet.
I'm not sure if it is mix breed or pure breed but
it is very cute and fat.we named him Puffy.lol
It is also my first time to shop for Christmas presents.
so we shared and bought x'mas preszie for his friends and family.
Present hunting is never near easy + very funny.
Gotta start wrapping process dy.hehehe
anyway...
will update more when I am really free.
and hope tht my cousin will recover before x'mas!
Labels: Festival, Tiffie