<body>







♥ 20091231 ♥


It's the end of the month again
and it marks the end of year 2009.
It was quite a happening year for me
be it good or bad ,I'd go through it
with the one I love =)

On the First month of 2009,
I met a guy who changed my life
We got to know each other better during CNY
and
In the end of beginning of year 2009 was
also the beginning of my new life .
I am then attached to a guy named Josiah Lim.

The 3rd month of year 2009
was one of my unluckiest month ever.
I met a snatch thief who took all my belongings
including my necklace,piggie mirror,pencil case
and also my "trip" to Genting Highland.
Thinking of it now still makes me feel like chopping
him into pieces and feed them to tigers V.V

On my Birthday,
I did not celebrate my birthday
but what makes it wonderful was all the wishes
and also the person who accompanied me by
enjoying his favourite book at that time.
Not to forget the cake and bag from him =)

August was the month I felt so meaningless
and I almost give up on myself but I did not.
Thank God for that =)
Not to forget on 3rd of Dec'09,
Tiffie came to me and my boyfriend's life and she is now
adding some spices into our life ==lll
Though she is very naughty and sometimes giving me
backache but she is too cute to be punished .

The ending of year 2009 was rather meaningful.
I've decided to give my life to Jesus Christ.
I'd never have an intention to accept Christ
even though my Boyfriend is a Christian but
what makes me doing so was HIM and also myself.
HE came to my life and showed me lights when I was
alone in the darkness [only me, myself knew what happened]
HE gave me the strength to complete what I had to.
Each time when we were worshiping ,I felt alive & I could feel HIM.
Therefore,I decided to do so during the youth camp
without being forced or so.

I had my love one to be with me on x'mas eve till x'mas.
Even though he wouldn't be there with me awaiting for
the arrival of 01012010 but he has my heart over there with him
welcoming the beginning of the year 2010.
Without realizing it,he has now become a very important person to me.
I am so glad that I'd meet him,his family and friends who have been
real kind to me =)

Conclusion,
Year 2009 has been fair to me .
Hopefully year 2010 will be the same too^^ minus the robbery part
and I hope no one will need to be admitted into Hospital again ==
Byuesz.
This will be my last post on year 2009.

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected