<body>







♥ 20091221 ♥


I finally have some time for myself .
I can't remember where should I start my post
so I'll just simply post anything in my mind now.

^(00)^

Talking bout my cousin sister,Joyce.
She is still in the hospital now and I don't
understand what is the doctor in Assunta doing?
No solution, no improvement, no nothing.
and why not change to a better hospital instead
of suffering and risking her life there?
I really don't see a reason why we should wait?


Tiffie is back at my house now.
Feel so bad that my boyfriend's dog has ticks too because of Tiffie
Dad and I checked Tiffie for several times but we couldn't
find any ticks..ahh..still need to bathe her using some
medicated soup which is good for puppy with ticks.
sweat.


Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected