<body>







♥ 20091105 ♥


What A Day??LoL
Went to Pavilion with Ginger.
Bought a present for my niece's 21st Birthday
I like the SEED's bag that I bought for her.awww
I want a SEED's purse too =(
and bought Polo Blue for my Baby Boy.
Thanks to Michelle but it wasn't easy to get the perfume.

can you spot dark circle around my eyes?
I was very tired but say thanks to caffeine.

Went back to college & meet up with Baby after his class.
I bought PoloBlue for Baby Boy ^^
because I know he really likes it a lot
but still need to save money for his Bangkok trip.
It was supposed to be a surprise for him
but he ruined it.So,I just threw it to him when
we were in the car because we were both pissed at that time.
No more mood to give surprise.

I like the smell too =)
Baby..,will you think of me every time when you
use Polo Blue?heheh

Rest at Baby's house for awhile
before we move on to 1U.
It has been awhile since we camwhore together




Then we went to watch Phobia2 at 1u.
Thanks to Nuffnang and GSC for the
free movie passes.We Love You ^^
and our seats were just nice right at the middle
of the screen =)

We had dinner at Fish & Co. before the show starts.



yummiiiez!!

My fettuccine Alfredo.
Baby's peri peri fish?it tastes like asam fish.ahaha



That show was CRAZZZZY
with the combination of 5different creepy stories.
It is a must to watch !!
Do not miss Phobia2 or you'll regret.
ahahhaa.

Guess what..?
I was not at home for one whole day17hours
wootz

Labels: , , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected