<body>







♥ 20091116 ♥


Done watching Little Nyonya last week.
I like this drama so much..
maybe it is all because I like Baba & Nyonya
culture when I was a kid.Learnt more bout
their traditions through this drama but
this drama isn't that good for kids .
You'll know why I say so if you're watching it =)

Now I'm catching up with
Beyond the Realm of Conscience from TVB
Getting more and more ganjiong dy .
Of course I still remember that I'll have my
Last Paper on this coming Friday =)
but I'd manage my time accordingly
so will never miss the time to do revision.
grazz..all the best for myself and all of them on this Friday.

It is just the f1rst day Baby on his Bangkok trip
but I am missing him badly already.*sobz*
Hate you for making me to miss you!
more to come after this...
his Aussie trip and also 1year in UK
is going to kill me softly. lol

Again
will miss college prom on this coming Saturday.
but can save money from dressing
up like a fake ugly doll.ngekz..
Counting down to Friday.
Night peepz

ohyaaa...before I sign off.
GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST
to all the SPM & STPM Candidates. =)
May God Bless All Of You.

Labels: , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected