<body>







♥ 20091026 ♥


My Top 5 Treat List


My parents wouldn't spend money buying things which is
unnecessary things for me .
I remember very well that I never had a computer
up until when I was 14 when my parents actually realized
that I need them to do my school projects then only they got me 1 .
That and I am still using now sharing with my siblings too.
Thus I often tell myself that I must work harder now in order
to have the ability to buy what I want in the future.
However,I do wish that I could treat myself now and
here is my Top 5 Treat List :


1.Free flow Green Tea Ice Cream!
It tastes so nice and smooth and I'm sure that
I can't get enough of green tea ice cream.
How I wish that I could have unlimited flow of it
in my house so that I can even bathe in it.LoL


2.A holiday trip to Mauritius
I always wanted to enjoy the beauty of the ocean
and also to rest my mind a bit.The scenery is so beautiful
there where you can really enjoy the peaceful sound of nature.

3.A carbecause the public transport in this country is just downright horrible,
and because of this,I would really like my own car to
travel where I want.
I can also fetch my grandparents whom
I love very much anywhere their hearts desire.

4. a supportive and awesome boyfriend
which I have now but still I always wanted
him to pamper me more... like a princess maybe?
*hint hint*
heheh.. and

5.Dell Inspiron 13 Laptop

Why Dell Inspiron13??you might ask.
It is because I really like their smooth round edges
design which gives Baby Inspiron13 a complete look.

It comes in 3colors
1)Obsidian Black
2)Alpine White
and
3)New Cherry red
so I will able to pick my favourite colour to
show off my inner side.
[I personally think that white gives
the laptop to have a more professional yet stylish look]

`The keyboard is spill-resistant with up to
60cc of liquid,a good feature to have if you're a clumsy person.
[Luckily I'm not one but I still find it cool to have a spill-resistant keyboard]

`It supports up to 8GB 800MHz DRR2 Dual Channel SDRAM memory
[ wootz..thats fast!!Me likey!!! ]
`Baby Inspiron13 boasts a Hi-definition display with
a 1366 x 768 resolution.

`You'll be amazed by the crystal clear definition
with a 16:9 WLED HD panel as well as a 720p
resolution in Dell TrueLifeTM display

`With the HDMI one-cord connection and
optional ATI Avivo HD video and display technology,
I can now enjoy movies with the cinema-like quality on the go.

`Baby Inspiron13 has an enhanced wireless connectivity up to 802.11n.
and with Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology,
`I can even multitask to the next level up to 50% faster performance rate.
[ fuoooh..did I say that I am good at multitasking?good good..it's good!]

`The Dell Webcam central enables me to get connected with my contacts
and having a good wireless support is very important so that
I can stay connected with my friends whenever and
wherever I am with "my Baby Inspiron13". =)


`weighing at 1.8kg,it strikes the balance of being portable
with mobile features and powerful performances.
Now I heard someone is saying that it's too small
but hey 1.3." is not bad at all!!Do you know with Baby Inspiron13,


-I can bathe in the green tea ice cream and
surfing the internet at the same time?Do you remember
their keyboard is spill-resistant???
[err..did I just said that I'll bathe & surf at the same time?*shyshy*]

-I can also bring baby Inspiron13 with me when
I go Mauritius for holiday trip without worrying that
it's big & heavy.*sayonara to heavy and big lappie!*
Need me to say more?
-I can even surf in the car using Baby Inspiron13 when
I'm stuck in the traffic jam!! *everywhere also jam in M'sia*

and what's next???
-When my boyfriend is busy playing games with his laptop,
I can use Baby Inspiron13 to pamper myself with
online shopping,chat with my friends and blog 'bout
how bad my boyfriend is by dumping me alone to play games.
*nyahahah..I feel so evil now*
*evil grins*


NOW don't you think Dell Inspiron13 rocks the world of technology?
well at least,I think it rocks because it has everything
I want in a laptop .*wootz*

I won't be able to treat myself by buying this Dell Inspiron13
simply because I am still a student but thanks to Nuffnang
and Dell ,I now get a tiny winy lil hope of getting this sweet
Dell Inspiron13.*a dream will remain as a dream without both Nuffnang and Dell*
If they choose me as the winner for blogging about this of course!
I really really really really really hope they do =D
because this laptop will enjoy its life being with me
I will enjoy my life even more with having this little baby around.


And also as a reward to my blog readers who wishes to buy
a Dell Inspiron13(S510701MY), you can now use
this special coupon code 7ZQVQF2RLZRKW3 from DELL
to have a RM100 Instant Cash Redemption.

This promotion is only available online or by calling DELL at 1800-88-0301.
Hurry because this coupon code will expire on the 510th Nov 2009.
You know I Love You Guys too xD



*Picture credits to their respective owner*

Labels: , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected